HOT Get Paid To Post At Discussion Bucks!

hipcat

Staff member

Thought I'd introduce a new income stream to the Webmastersun members who like paid-to-post forums, since the last one did so well....

This new one is called "DiscussionBucks" (cool name, right?) and it's a paid-to-post forum where users can earn rewards for their contributions. You earn Discussion Bucks (D Bucks) based on your post count in 3 levels:

Novice Scribe
Wordsmith
Literary Virtuoso (describes me perfectly!)

You can cash out your D Bucks at just $3 and payments are made via Paypal or Cryptocurrency either bi-monthly or weekly, depending on your member status.

The community is active and engaging, so feel free to share your thoughts, posts, ideas and questions and get rewarded for joining the many DISCUSSIONS for BUCKS every day!! Ready to post and earn?

Click Here To Join DiscussionBucks Now! (it's where discussions pay off!)

In my view, discussion Bucks is a phenomenal stage where you can bring in cash by simply partaking in conversations. It's an incredible method for making some additional money while sharing your considerations on different subjects. The people group is connecting with, and it's a great method for hearing compensated for your thoughts

wants

I wish I could get paid weekly via Cash App rather than PayPal or Crypto, is that even possible?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views