What are the best ways to build backlinks for a website?

Farris

Based on your experiments can you share good ways to create backlinks?

Let me start first ...

Original research. To get organic backlinks you need to do experiments and come back with data. For example, if you are writing about "making money from surveys" then you need to do some surveys and include data like 50% of surveys I was trying to earn from I did not qualify for.

What about you? How do you build backlinks?

RenderedElite

Yeah I don't understand why some people go overboard with the backlinks haha. I have a client that runs a local business - he has over 1k backlinks, and was asking how he can get more to increase his DA :rolleyes:

I ended up talking him out of the backlinks. Instead, I optimized his content, added more content (service pages, service area pages) - and a month later his phone was ringing like crazy with new customers.

hipcat

Staff member
hipcat
YES! Exactly this!!!

The only ones still complaining about needing more backlinks or stupid crap like DA are newbies who don't know any better.

Good CONTENT gets rewarded by not only search engines, but your actual customers, who ultimately are the reason for doing this in the first place.

Never forget that the end goal is measured by visits, not scores that are meaningless without visitors.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.