Necessary to spend money to promote a website?

mellisas

Alright, we get it, promotion can go a long way: social medias, SMO and SEO, guest posting, ads and the more the better. Some of them are free and only require effort and dedication, whereas some others would like a word or two with your wallet.
Buying traffic, follower bots for both Twitter and Instagram, Facebook ad campaign... they all require money. Or, rather, it's better to look at them as investments, right? But how necessary are them?

If I don't want to, can I still successfully promote my website only through free techniques, even if this means taking a little more time?
If I paid, instead, would the trade-off in terms of time and traffic be worth it? Can I still achieve such goals without having to wait forever?
You can use free promotion method like social media, blog commenting, forum posting and promote SEO based article in article hosting website to generate the traffic because website traffic is a main part of success in online world.

jakeis

It's your website and you decide how to promote it. You may even decide not to promote it at all. You can still promote your websites through free technologies, but as you've mentioned, it may take you a little bit more time. Sometimes even if you invest in ads, you may still not get the right traffic of clients that you want. Then, you may reconsider your campaing and the way you attract potential clients to visit your website. If you make your ads look catchy and appealing-to-the-eye, and if they're directed towards the right audience, then you'll probably reap success. The good thing is that you have plenty of options for free promo techniques - from forum postings, and writing comments on websites, SEO copywriting, creating useful videos, etc. Just try different things and see which one works best

markwalbarg

You can do most work for promotion by urself. There are lots of free seo methods you can use.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
bug
Replies
Views
RAQ
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.