looking for free Anime Niche Link

silentwolf

Hello everyone,

I'm currently facing challenges in obtaining links for my website. My site falls under the "anime niche" as a Toolbase site. The main issue I'm encountering is that my site isn't ranking in the top 5 due to its low domain authority.

The competition consists of high-DA sites with strong authority links relevant to the niche. If I approach them, they typically request payment for links, which I can't afford at the moment.

I'm wondering if there are any avenues available where I could acquire free contextual links in the anime/superheroes/fiction niche. If anyone is active in this niche, I'm willing to update your existing content or even write new content for your site in exchange for a link to my site.

Currently, my site is ranking between 6th and 13th positions for my main keywords. My content is regularly updated, written by myself, social media accounts are active; and relevant articles with proper internal links are in place.

Thank you.
this screenshot is from semrush rank tracker:

Attachments

hipcat

Staff member
Your best option would be guest posting on a similar ranked website where they get free content that helps them while you get a relevant link.

Hopefully someone here can help you. If I still had my anime site I'd give you a link, but I sold that site about 10 years ago. Good luck!

• Sad
Reactions: silentwolf

silentwolf

silentwolf
you should buy that website again for me to give me a contextual link.. 😂😂 hahah
a lot of people say that if you write quality content, people will link to it. Just tell me if my site is not ranking at the top and how people will find and link to me. (Ranking on top links is an important factor ) 🙄😪

hipcat

Staff member
hipcat
Anime has a huge amount of quality competition, so if you are ranking 6-13 then you are already ahead of the curve and on your way. Just keep going!

• Sneaky
Reactions: silentwolf

silentwolf

silentwolf
The website is currently ranked 5th for its primary keyword, and holds positions between #1 to #3 for related keywords. I've focused on creating authoritative content within our micro-niche and have built relevant community links through strategic promotion. This includes engaging with niche-specific communities, introducing our tool/website to address specific issues they face. Additionally, I secured a backlink from a relevant Wiki article by adding our site as a reference.

What should my next strategy or method be to achieve the #1 position in SERPs? Thank you!

hipcat

Staff member
hipcat
You've pretty much done everything useful related to off-site SEO, but maybe focus back to on-site to things like content, site speed, inner linking, images, etc.

However, there will still be factors like domain age that you have no control over, so all things being equal, if your competitor's site is 5 years older than yours then they will have the advantage in that ranking factor. Luckily, it's only a small factor in the 200+ things to consider :)

silentwolf

silentwolf
My competitors aren't experts in this niche. They've just made webpages targeting my keyword and rank well because their domains are older. Meanwhile, I've written several relevant articles to try and stand out.

Their domain ages are:

7 years, 5 months, 9 days
10 years, 8 months, 29 days
12 years, 9 months

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.