WTS NICHE site* since 1999!! Insane Traffic! TOP 2 on SERP! 100$ Monthly ADSENSE APPROVED - LONDONWEBCAM.CO.UK

noneisnone

URL: LondonWebCam.co.uk

How to buy:
We can use dan.com / escrow.com as an escrow service if you prefer
once payment is made i will transfer the domain to your name.com account and will send over the .zip file with all the website files!
i accept Paypal/Crypto as payment if you rather do the deal here instead of using an escrow service!

Stats:
The website has been active since 2023/July
I have Google analytics data from 2023/July
Traffic is increasing while the website is increasing in ranking
as of right now the average position on google search console for the main keywords is 1.8
current average monthly traffic according to google analytics is 15000 new users!
it is currently making 100$ a month on google Adsense!
Origin of the traffic:
The traffic is coming from "Organic Search" 90% and the rest from direct visits!
Country of Origin for the traffic is 90% United kingdom and rest divided between Top Tier Countries!

After purchase:
i will be available for 24 hours to help you setup anything you need on the site including adding your own Adsense tags and analytics tags!

Below is screenshot for the last 30days for Google Analytics/Google Search Console/Google Adsense!

Google analytics:
anal.png

Google Search Console:
search.png

Google Adsense:

adsense.png

Feel free to contact me here or on telegram @NietNone
Thank you,

Last edited:

hipcat

Staff member
Looks like it was made in 1999!!

Is the domain aged, or was the content just added last year?

Doesn't the buyer have to be from UK to buy a .uk domain? I know in Canada to buy a .ca domain you need a physical address in Canada to be the legal registrant.

Can you provide Adsense stats from the past few months to show the consistent $100 per month earnings, or was it just for the past month that it earned that much?

Also, is there any way to actually add live camera feeds? Right now it's just playing MP4 videos....

Reactions: noneisnone

noneisnone

noneisnone
it was dropped after 1999 when counting a domain age you only count after the last registration this is why i didn't mention the first creation date

no the buyer can be from any country .co.uk doesn't have any restrictions!

adsense has been active for about two months only first month wasn't that great around 75$ to 80$ earnings the second month it reached 100$

yes live feeds can be added from other websites and embedded into the code not a huge job i can do it if provided with live feed links!

let me know if you have any other questions! thanks!

noneisnone

it has come to my attention that people are impersonating me on telegram trying to sell my website please get in touch with me here or @NietNone on telegram if you have an offer and confirm the username before you do a deal or make an offer to anyone!

Thanks!

Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.