New Twitter account, 95% of followers are bots!

Your Right Website

Hey All,

I have a new Twitter / X account for my business but I'm finding that 95% of my followers are bots. Usually some account with a pretty girl avatar and no tweets. Anyone have any strategies for reducing bot followers and attracting real user followers? Is everyone else seeing a crazy amount of bot followers lately?

Nemanja

Premium Member
Ugh, I totally get it! The bot followers are so annoying, especially when you're trying to build something real. I’ve had the same issue with those random accounts, super frustrating!

A few things that helped me:

- Block the bots manually or use tools like Follower Audit to clean them up in bulk.
- Engage more with real people: Reply to tweets, jump into relevant conversations, and focus on real interactions.
- Use niche hashtags instead of popular ones to avoid attracting bots.
- Post valuable content consistently—real followers will come over time.

It’s a slow process, but you’ll see real users start showing up. How’s your content looking?

bijutoha

Hey, I’ve had the same problem with bots on X. What helped me was posting regularly, engaging with real users, and using targeted hashtags. Also, avoid following suspicious accounts and consider using tools to block bots. Have you noticed this happening more often lately?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Jen

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.