Hello everyone, I am Glen from Virginia.

glenpalo

I am an affiliate marketer, blogger, website builder, and home business owner. My online experiences began before 1990 when I bought a 300-baud modem for my telephone and joined CompuServe, the largest internet service provider of that era. This was the era of telephone dial-up, black screens, and green text Bulletin Board System (BBS) forums. It was pre-GUI.

My website-building experience began with Tripod and GeoCities, website hosting companies that offered free websites with home page builder apps. Over the years, I learned to build WordPress sites and used several web hosting companies, including HostGator, Bluehost, and SiteGround.

bijutoha

Welcome to the community! Your journey through platforms like Tripod, GeoCities, and eventually WordPress is really inspiring.

I’m sure your vast experience with affiliate marketing and website building will be incredibly valuable to others here. Looking forward to hearing more about your projects and insights!

Tshepo

Welcome to Webmaster Sun! It's awesome to have someone with such a deep-rooted history in the online world, from the early days of dial-up to building WordPress sites today. Your journey from BBS forums to modern web hosting will bring some valuable insights to the community. Glad to have you here!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views